AL AST-MINUTE winner from Andrew Hodgkins helped Berks County Rovers snatch a 4-3 home win against Pangbourne in a seven-goal Division Three thriller, writes Richard Ashton.

Richard Bennett had given the visitors a third-minute lead, only for goals from Callum Shields, Sean Graham and Richard Cumner to put County 3-1 up with 10 minutes remaining.

A quick-fire Luke Stroud double levelled matters, only for Hodgkins to have the final word.

Henley Town took a giant step towards winning the title as they beat Taplow United A 2-1, moving above a Woodley United A side – who have completed their fixtures – on goal difference.

Charlie Hill was the Taplow goalscorer, but the Red Kites will seal the championship if they win their final game against second-bottom Cintra Park Rovers.

Premier Division leaders Cookham Dean kept up their fantastic run with a fifth straight win, hammering Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves 6-2 to stay nine points clear of Marlow United, albeit the second-placed side have three games in hand and an already superior goal difference.

Will Good and Jack Narraway were the Sumas' goalscorers.

Marlow kept the chase alive with a resounding 6-0 trouncing of Woodley United Royals, captain Darren Rockell grabbing a brilliant hat-trick. Felix Prudden, Adam Harman and Ollie Flint were also on target for the title contenders.

Woodcote Stoke Row are almost certain to finish third, and they enjoyed a convincing 4-0 success at Burghfield.

The outstanding Ryan Corbett, Ben Rusher, Johnny Adey and Jermaine Gumbs – returning from international duty with Anguilla – were the goalscorers for Sam Tucker's side.

Newbury are one win away from the Division One crown after battling to a 2-0 triumph at home to Finchapstead, player-manager Danny Langford and Carl Self getting the goals.

Third-placed Westwood United Reserves – the only side who could catch the leaders despite being 14 points adrift – kept their outside chances of glory alive with a 5-1 thrashing of relegated home side White Eagles.

FC Imaan Lions drew 0-0 with Rotherfield United, while the prolific Ryan Adams – who has bagged 16 goals in just eight games – scored all four for Reading YMCA Rapids as they overcame Cookham Dean Reserves 4-2.

In Division Two, A Cameron Netherwood-Meek double and goals from Aaron Keenan and Jonathon Palmer-Smith were enough for Maidenhead Town Reserves as they secured a 4-2 victory at home to bottom side Goring United.

Daniel Houseman and Edward Ardill netted for the visitors.

Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves came from 2-0 down at half-time to beat Harchester Hawks 6-4 in a dramatic encounter.

Hat-trick hero Carl Smith was the star for the home side, while Nickolas Itta, Andy Taylor and Mike Higley also found the back of the net for third-placed WSR.

Ben Jeffries and Danny Sherlock both grabbed two goals each as Phoenix Old Boys overcame Henley Town Development 4-1 in Division Four.

Datchet Village were crowned champions of the Berkshire Trophy Centre Junior Cup following a 4-2 victory against Harchester Hawks Development.

Under the Friday night lights, goals from Dan Sharp, Daniel Chenery, Marcus Hippolyte and substitute Jem Hussein did the damage for the East Berkshire side.

Craig Haylett bagged a brace for Mortimer Reserves, but they were thrashed 8-2 by Wargrave in the semi-finals of the Intermediate Cup.

Eldon Celtic edged out Reading City U23 5-4 after extra time in the Reading Junior Cup.