HURST Reserves came from two goals down to snatch a point from their 2-2 Division Two draw at home to Richings Park Reserves, writes Richard Ashton.

They were given a helping hand courtesy of an own goal, with Tim Grenham also on the scoresheet.

Table-topping Mortimer Reserves were held to a 2-2 draw at Phoenix Old Boys, Craig Haylett and substitute Jordan Webb with the goals, while Harchester Hawks won 3-1 at AFC Corinthians.

Second-placed Wargrave cut the gap to six points with two games in hand following their 3-1 home win against Goring United, James Pearson with the consolation.

Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves eased to a 7-0 home win against Marlow United Reserves.

There was never any doubt who was going to win this once Justin Trow had give the home side an early lead, and Woodcote doubled their advantahe on 18 minutes through Luke Murrie.

It was 3-0 by half-time after Sam Tucker neatly converted from Andy Taylor’s cross, and Trow grabbed his second eight minutes into the second period.

He was then robbed of his hat-trick by a superb save, but goal number five came in the 75th minute when Marlow failed to clear a corner and Nathan Williams’ effort was turned-in by a defender.

A minute later, Ben Rusher scored the goal of the game with a shot from distance which gave the keeper no chance, and the scoring was completed in the dying moments by Jamie Newport.

Nathan Lishman bagged a brace for Premier Division leaders Cookham Dean in their 6-2 win at Richings Park, John Willmont and John Swift netting for the hosts.

Marlow United – 15 points behind Cookham, but with five games in hand – continued their title charge with a 3-0 win against Reading City U23.

Liam Bushay, Alex Sethi and replacement Lorenzo Medford were the Marlow goalscorers.

William Kyeremeh and Ben Hall were on target for Berks County as they won 3-1 at Wraysbury Village, George Dewhurst firing home for the hosts.

Mortimer's game at basement side Woodley United Royals was abandoned due to an injury to one of the assistant referees.

In Division One, a Ryan Adams brace earned Reading YMCA Rapids a point from their 2-2 draw with Eldon Celtic, while Rotherfield United hammered cellar-dwellers White Eagles 6-0 and Westwood United Reserves overcame Hurst 3-0.

Cookham Dean Reserves drew 2-2 with Finchampstead.

Henley Town took a big step towards the Division Three title after winning their top-of-the-table clash with Woodley United A 3-1.

Nick Holzer, Rowan Stacey and Alex Harris-White were on target for the Red Kites.

Dan Bell, Marius Pilca and Ben Rackshaw were all on the scoresheet for Hambleden as they edged a seven-goal thriller 4-3 at Maidenhead Town A.

Duarte Surpanu, Joe Park and James Akerman got the goals for the home team.

Westwood United Development moved top of Division Four following their 4-2 home success against Phoenix Old Boys Reserves.

They are two points clear of Datchet Village, albeit having played three games more.

Maidenhead Town Reserves suffered Berks & Bucks Junior Cup semi-final heartbreak as they went down 3-0 at Milton United A, while Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves advanced in the Reading Junior Cup with a 3-0 victory against Berks County Reserves, Sam Cooley with a double.

Datchet Village booked their place in the final of the Berkshire Trophy Centre Junior Cup with a dramatic 4-3 penalty shoot-out win against Berks County Rovers.

The two sides drew 1-1 in 90 minutes, with four goals arriving in extra time still leaving the teams locked at 3-3.

Datchet Village will take on Harchester Hawks Development on Friday, March 29.