READING YMCA wrapped up a third consecutive Premier Division title and went on to complete a seasonal treble with a 1-0 victory against Cookham Dean in the Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup at Madejski Stadium on Monday, writes Richard Ashton.

Ryan Adams got the crucial goal against Cookham Dean in a 1-0 victory at the home of Reading FC, while Adams, Dan Donegan and Jordan Cox were among the goalscorers against Woodley United Royals in a 4-0 league victory.

The Young Men then wrapped up the title with a 5-0 home win against the Dean on Saturday, leaving Woodcote Stoke Row as runners-up.

Reading YMCA had previously won the Maidenhead Norfolkian Senior Cup, and have not been beaten in the league for more than two years.

Liam Bushay netted for Marlow United in their 1-1 draw at Highmoor Ibis United, but they were then beaten 5-2 by Mortimer, while Berks County drew 0-0 with Wraysbury Village.

In Division One, Finchampstead won 4-0 at Maidenhead Town, while Alfie Grant bagged a brace and Danny Nicholson was also on target as Westwood United Reserves beat Frilsham & Yattendon 3-1.

A Dwayne Clarke double and a Gary Cousins strike were enough for Rotherfield United as they edged past Frilsham & Yattendon 3-2.

Aqeel Butt, Matt Arnold and Aadil Asghar got the goals as FC Imaan Lions squeezed past Reading YMCA Rapids 3-2, Keiron Mabbutt and Mark Lemm netting for the home side. White Eagles thumped Harchester Hawks 5-1 in Division Two, while Hurst Reserves beat Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves 3-2.

Champions FC Woodley wrapped up the title with a 5-1 demolition of White Eagles.

In Division Four, Farnham Royal Mavericks drew 0-0 with White Eagles Reserves, Harchester Hawks Development drew 2-2 with Berks County Rovers and Taplow United A thumped Woodley United B 6-3.

South Reading reached the final of the Reading Junior Cup with a 2-1 success at Hurst, and will take on Stokenchurch following their 4-3 victory against Westwood United Reserves.

A second-half Dylan Chaffin double fired Woodley United A to a 2-0 Jubilee Cup final success against Wargrave.