MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009Notice ID: BOU0266310
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR Proposed remediation work to Towers NM13 and NMA1 at Eling Marsh, Southampton
Notice is hereby given that Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake remediation work to Towers NM13 and NMA1 at Eling Marsh, Southampton. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Totton & Ealing Town Council, Civic Centre, Testwood Ln, Totton, Southampton SO40 3AP.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:- Visiting the MMO public register at
https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ' make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2017/00070;
However, we will also accept representations via the Following formats:
- By email to email@example.com ; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 26 days of the date of the first notice 21/08/2017;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.