THE BASINGSTOKE AND DEANE BOROUGH COUNCIL (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) |VARIOUS ROADS NO 11) ORDER 2017Notice ID: BOU0146438
THE BASINGSTOKE AND DEANE BOROUGH COUNCIL (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) |VARIOUS ROADS NO 11) ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council pursuant to arrangements made under Section 101 of the Local Government Act 1972 with Hampshire County Council in exercise of the powers of the said County Council and in exercise of the powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act"), and of all other enabling powers, proposes to make the following Order-Reason for Oriar: The Council are satisfied that traffic on the road should be restricted or prohibited because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road.
Effect of Oriar: All traffic will be prohibited from travelling along those roads listed below, as directed by traffic signs. The closures are to allow for Highway Maintenance
1. Basingstoke Road to Weston Road, Western Corbett, Tunworth
2. B3048 Stoke Lane to Bloswood Lane, Harroway, St. Mary Bourne
3. A339 Alton Road to Bell Lane, Bagmore Lane, Herriard
Quratlai of Oriar: The order will come into effect on 27 April 2017 for 18 months.
(Notwithstanding the above It It expactad tha closure will ba no longar than 1 weak. Advance warning signs will be displayed]
1. Weston Road, Basingstoke Road
2. B3048 Stoke Road, B3400, Church Street, Bell Street, Bloswood Lane, Harroway
3. A339 Alton Road, Bushy Warren Lane, College Lane, Bell Lane
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Operation Resilience on 0300 5551300 nr Dparathn.reslllenGB@hants.|av.uk.
On behalf ol Shared Legal Services Manager
14 April 2017_