WEMBLEY here we come - and you could be there for the Championship play-off final thanks to our exclusive ticket competition in the Reading Chronicle.
We have teamed up with Royals sponsors Carabao and the English Football League to offer lucky readers the chance to win four pairs of tickets to the final between Reading FC and Huddersfield Town on Monday, May 29.
As part of a three-year sponsorship with EFL, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao - newly launched in the UK – is able to offer this amazing prize.
Carabao, now in four fantastic varieties - Original, Sugar Free, Green Apple and Green Apple Sugar Free - is a great tasting and refreshing energy drink that gives you the fighting spirit to get you through the day.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the final just answer the following question:
Who is the manager of Readng FC?
• Steve Coppell
• Jaap Stam
• Nigel Adkins
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org marked 'Wembley competition' and include your full name, address and daytime/mobile phone number.
The deadline for entries is 12pm on Monday, May 22.
Established fifteen years ago in Thailand, the home of energy drinks, Carabao is available in two variants - ‘Original’ and ‘Sugar Free’.
The drink takes inspiration from ‘the Carabao’, the revered Asian water-buffalo admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk or follow @CarabaoUK.
See terms and conditions below.
A Reading FC fan celebrates after their victory over Fulham in the Championship play-off semi final.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is for four fans to win a pair of general admission tickets each (totalling 8 tickets) for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final between Reading FC and Huddersfield FC on Monday 29th May. Winner will be selected at random and will be notified by phone call and email. Winners will need to confirm their attendance by 12pm on Monday 24th May.
2. Winners and their +1 guest need to be 18 years old or above. This competition is not applicable to employees. Employees of Carabao or the EFL are ineligible for this competition.
3. The General Admission tickets, located in a requested Team End are subject to availability.
4. The winner must collect the tickets from the EFL Administration Desk at Wembley Stadium located 50 yards to the left of the Club Wembley entrance. It will be clearly signposted. Photographic ID will be required to collect tickets.
5. Once the winners are selected they must provide full names, addresses, email addresses and travelling arrangements (car/train) of themselves and their guest to Promoter. This information will be passed to security at Wembley Stadium. Winners’ names may be used in publicity and, their details, to fulfil laws around competitions of this nature. All competition winners names and details will be shared with both Finalist Clubs and the EFL to ensure they are not subject to any football banning order.
6. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
7. The prize (per winner) is for 1x pair of General Admission tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
8. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
9. If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
10. The Promoter is < Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR >. This is not a promotion of the EFL or any of its clubs, nor will the EFL or any such club be liable to entrants in relation to the operation of this promotion.
11. Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
12. This competition is to be promoted on Carabao Twitter and Facebook only.
13. Anyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
14. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant stadium.
15. Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant.
16. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. Entrance to this competition is acceptance of the EFL Conditions of Issue as well as Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Full details are available at www.efl.com/ticketconditions
18. For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.